Thought For The Day

Thought For The Day

Saturday 25 April 2015

TO MY LECTURER ; DR ASMAYATI YAHAYA


Dear Dr. Asmayati Yahaya, thank you for being  an excellent educator!  We know lecturer  like you are not easy to find. I appreciate your time, your patience, your ability to make a SKP6024( Technology and Innovation In Teaching and Learning Chemistry  course interesting, and your smile.

 I am grateful to you for introducing many ICT application and software in Teaching and Learning chemistry. It will be a priceless asset that you have given to me to improve my teaching skills and make my lesson interesting. As a teacher I believe that I need to do my best to keep technology in my classroom by incorporating it in all my curriculums. I hope the creativity  that you have cultivated in me will make me success and achieve my objective.

Your compliments and encouragement have always been important to me.
Thank you for being  genuine. Thank you for seeing me as a partner in learning and sharing. Thank you for being you. Thank you for being one of the few great lectures out there. May you inspire others to achieve the greatness you have.












Thank You....

No comments:

Post a Comment