Thought For The Day

Thought For The Day

Monday 25 May 2015

Week 6

Date: 11th April 2015





We started our class on this week with Powtoon presentation which presented by Rosnani and Shafiza Hanim. That is my first experience with Powtoon and it really the first genuine thing I would called awesome. 

The first thing we have created our own account and now we are ready to have fun with Powtoon. I check out some of Powtoon tutorials at http://www.powtoon.com/tutorials/ on how to create Powtoon before I get started.  

I think this Powtoon will make a difference in our education because this tool is designed to create content that is visually engaging, captivating and fun to make. 

During the class session, all of us have fun with new experience by using Powtoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment